Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Is Lasertag like Laser Skirmish?
A: Yes, Lasertag is like Laser Skirmish.
Q: Do you do Paintball as well?
Q: Do you really need to wear closed shoes/sneakers?
A: YES, absolutely. If you don’t have closed shoes, you CAN NOT play.
Q: Do you have hire shoes available?
A: No, sorry.
Q: What about wearing long pants?
A: Long pants are required; the playing field is all outdoors.
Q: What’s the minimum age?
A: Seven years. Unless accompanied by a non-playing adult in the field.
Q: Is it safe or does it hurt?
A: The systems we use all emit an infrared beam much like a TV remote, just a lot bigger and like a torch beam so it can travel further.
Q: Are there any circumstances where I could drink alcohol on the premises, before or after a session?
Q: What about smoking?
Lasertag is played indoors
– Lasertag can be played Indoors or Outdoors.
Our business is Outdoors.
You have to wear funny vests
- Lasertag is played wearing comfortable clothing. Long pants and closed in shoes are required. The only extra equipment required is a hat -which we can provide- that infra-red sensors are attached to via velcro.
You shoot laser beams
- Lasertag equipment only emits infra-red beams. This is the same type of beam used for television remote controls etc and is harmless.
It can be dangerous
- Lasertag is only dangerous if you happen to fall over your own feet. Safety rules are in place to ensure all players respect each other’s safety.
It encourages violence
- We encourage fun, teamwork and the ability to problem solve on your feet. If you feel the need to hurt someone, please play something else.
It is expensive
- Lasertag is very reasonably priced.
Please see our "Times and Prices" section for more details.
It is only for kids
- Although it caters for all ages, there are missions that are more advanced and require an advanced level of thinking and co-operation. The games played are aimed at the experience level of all participants present at the sessions.
It is only for boys
- We have a large number of girls who play as well, ranging from sisters to mothers to even grandmothers - they can often do better than the boys.
Is too far away to get to
- We are located only 10-15 minutes from the city.
Please check the "Location" page for details and directions.